Manta Planner is an all-in-one treatment planner designed to assist cancer patients and caregivers to feel in control of their care. This planner helps you gain control, track important symptoms, pause mindfully and feel confident that you are receiving the right care.
Inside the planner:
- Suggested questions for your doctor
- Structured pages for you to prepare for appointments
- Undated daily check in pages (30 days)
- Decision making frameworks for treatment
- "Your Space" pages for your thoughts & reflections
- Gratitude & Hope journal
- Structured symptom tracking
- Structured planning for symptom management, nutrition & healing
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The planner is helpful to take with me to my appointments. I wish there was a digital version of this planner too, something like the weight watchers app would be great. That way I could share it with my oncologist too
The most helpful part of the planner is the visit notes section. I use it to prepare for my appointments and take notes.
The story of the woman who designed it is inspirational! It motivated me to use it to help advocate for myself.
This planner helped me know what comes next. It has a lot of good information in there. It can be a little overwhelming, but once you start using it, it helps give me a place to capture all the parts of this journey
I’m a recent survivor. I really wish I had this when I was being diagnosed!